Improved User Experience and Licensing for Connectivity to Your Non-Standard Devices
Software Toolbox has provided users, integrators, OEMs, and channel partners in over 100 countries with best-in-class connectivity solutions since 1996. With the latest OmniServer, we've gone even further to provide an upgraded experience for your device connectivity needs.
- NEW Support/Maintenance Period Intelligence - OmniServer V3.0 now detects support/maintenance coverage - future upgrades will no longer require re-registrations for users covered by active maintenance/support agreements.
- NEW Configuration Wizard - OmniServer adds a user-friendly configuration wizard that walks you through the process of configuring a topic and associating new/existing protocols and devices to get started communicating more efficiently.
- Updated Configuration Interface with Tree View - The main configuration side bar has been updated to display an integrated tree view of all configuration views including Topics, Devices, Protocols, Clients and Diagnostic Tools.
- Updated Topic and Device Configuration experience - From the new expanded tree view, select your topic or device and edit the properties directly in the main panel.
- New Client Count Poll Statistics item - New topic-level poll statistics item provides a count of how many clients are actively connected to each topic in OmniServer. Count is also visible in the Poll Statistics diagnostics view in OmniServer.
- New CSV Import/Export of Command/Response Protocol Messages - Makes it easier than ever to mass edit your OmniServer protocols or move messages from one protocol to the other!
When you download the OmniServer free trial version, you get:
- Fully functional trial software that will run with no limitations for 2 hours at a time (simply restart the runtime to reset the demo timer)
- Free access to our online knowledgebase, guides and resources.
- Free access to our support & application engineers for any questions, help
- For full system requirements, please click here.